About Evening capital news. (Boise, Idaho) 1901-1927 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
Mar 6, 2017 // By:admin // No Comment
Search America’s historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
- Evening capital news. : (Boise, Idaho) 1901-1927
- Alternative Titles:
- Boise Sunday capital news
- Sunday capital news
- Place of publication:
- Boise, Idaho
- Geographic coverage:
- Capital News Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Vol. 6, no. 19 (Feb 4, 1901)-v. 56, no. 187 (Jan. 19, 1927).
Feb. 4, 1912-Jan. 19, 1927
- Boise (Idaho)–Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- On Sundays published as: Sunday capital news, Feb. 4, 1911-Oct. 10, 1926; Boise Sunday capital news, Oct. 17, 1926-Jan. 19, 1927.
- Weekly eds: Idaho capital news, 1901-1914?; Western farmers review, 1915?-1917? Cf. Ayers, 1915.
- sn 88056024
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
- View complete holdings information
- First IssueLast Issue
April 26, 2017